With over 35 years of combined experience, Ecoland Inc. is a premier provider of community parks, ponds and new building development landscaping services in Canada. Our focus on people and relationships, and our uncompromising commitment to health and safety, allows us to acquire some of the best talent in the industry.
Ecoland Inc. offers a fulltime steady seasonal employment for all employees. Our knowledgeable and talented personnel set us apart from the competition with an unrivaled attention to detail and level of care. We can tackle any job while still adhering to the highest standards of safety and quality.
Our growing team continuously seeks hard working and talented individual with a vision to evolve within the company and the construction industry.
Join our team and be part of making the world an eco-friendly place.
We are currently looking for a Concrete Finisher to join our growing team!
Reporting directly to the Forman – Concrete Crew, the Concrete Finisher will be responsible for smoothing and finishing the surfaces of poured concrete using multiple methods and a variety of hand and power tools.
- Not required, certificate or diploma is an asset.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Spread, compact, level and smooth concrete using rakes, shovels, hand or power trowels, hand or power screeds and floats.
- Monitor how environmental factors (wind, heat, cold) affects the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
- Mold expansion joints using edging tools, jointers and a straightedge.
- Apply sealants or other protective coatings where necessary.
- Repair, resurface and replace existing concrete structures.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- A sound knowledge of concrete operations from planning and forming to the finished product
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced work environment
- The ability to kneel, balance, climb crouch and crawl
- The ability to lift heavy objects (80+ lbs)
- A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- A safety conscious attitude and willingness to follow all company practices and procedures
- Concrete Finishing: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- We offer a competitive wage and benefits plan together with excellent career growth potential.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted